A CGFX real-time shader for Maya to reproduce a “game like” look.
- 2-pass Transparency support (support for Specular and Reflections on transparent surfaces)
- Fresnel based Specularity and Reflections
- Gloss based Cube Map Mip Level modulation (For blurring, etc)
- Various Skin parameters to mimic “realistic” skin (Blended Normals being one of them)
- Ward Specularity option (Besides regular Phong Specularity)
- Gamma Correction (2.2)
The head model, the head model’s diffuse texture and the head model’s normal map are those of Lee Perry-Smith. The glasses are created by yours truly